Didn't adding an URL to a message used to appear as regular text? Think being in bold detracts from the message especially if it’s a long one. It’s just too bold. I know I’m being picky, but is there a way to have it appear as regular text?
Does an URL have to show up as BOLD text?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Problems with fodors.com
- 2 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 3 Escorted Tour Forum
- 4 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 5 Fewer guidebooks?
- 6 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 7 Site VERY slow today
- 8 Search feature doesn't work
- 9 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 10 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 11 Paris in October
- 12 Past comments missing
- 13 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 14 Where did the lounge go?
- 15 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 16 BryanC75 !!
- 17 Question about Forum Survey
- 18 Fodors survey?
- 19 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 20 Ads appearing right below OP
- 21 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 22 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 23 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 24 Emailing a Post
- 25 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast