Didn't adding an URL to a message used to appear as regular text? Think being in bold detracts from the message especially if it’s a long one. It’s just too bold. I know I’m being picky, but is there a way to have it appear as regular text?
Does an URL have to show up as BOLD text?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Problems with fodors.com
- 2 warm island in January or february
- 3 Staples ad is too wide
- 4 Fewer guidebooks?
- 5 Search feature doesn't work
- 6 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 7 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 8 Site VERY slow today
- 9 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 10 Escorted Tour Forum
- 11 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 12 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 13 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 14 Paris in October
- 15 Past comments missing
- 16 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 17 Where did the lounge go?
- 18 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 19 BryanC75 !!
- 20 Question about Forum Survey
- 21 Fodors survey?
- 22 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 23 Ads appearing right below OP
- 24 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 25 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards