Didn't adding an URL to a message used to appear as regular text? Think being in bold detracts from the message especially if it’s a long one. It’s just too bold. I know I’m being picky, but is there a way to have it appear as regular text?
Does an URL have to show up as BOLD text?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 "Preview" not working.
- 2 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 3 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 4 Two accounts
- 5 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 6 Firefox
- 7 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 8 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 9 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 10 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 11 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 12 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 13 New Forum
- 14 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 15 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 16 Signing Out
- 17 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 18 Web site jitters..
- 19 I like the new structure but
- 20 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 21 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 22 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 23 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 24 "Feedback" tab
- 25 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance