Help, please. We are just too old now to endure that long flight home from Italy. This was the first year we had to take connecting flights, and it was even worse than non stop. I've checked repositioning cruises from Civitavecchia & Genoa, but they leave in late Oct. to early Nov. We have been in Italy in September, in awful rain & fog. Is October the same, but colder, or does the sun return? Thank you.
cruises from Italy to Florida
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 mini 'glitch' on the Asia forum.
- 2 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 3 Have to sign in every time to get into the lounge
- 4 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 5 Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
- 6 Two accounts
- 7 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 8 Edit issue
- 9 Logging Out
- 10 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 11 "Preview" not working.
- 12 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 13 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 14 Firefox
- 15 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 16 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 17 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 18 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 19 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 20 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 21 New Forum
- 22 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 23 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 24 Signing Out
- 25 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore