Help, please. We are just too old now to endure that long flight home from Italy. This was the first year we had to take connecting flights, and it was even worse than non stop. I've checked repositioning cruises from Civitavecchia & Genoa, but they leave in late Oct. to early Nov. We have been in Italy in September, in awful rain & fog. Is October the same, but colder, or does the sun return? Thank you.
cruises from Italy to Florida
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Problems with fodors.com
- 2 warm island in January or february
- 3 Staples ad is too wide
- 4 Fewer guidebooks?
- 5 Search feature doesn't work
- 6 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 7 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 8 Site VERY slow today
- 9 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 10 Escorted Tour Forum
- 11 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 12 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 13 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 14 Paris in October
- 15 Past comments missing
- 16 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 17 Where did the lounge go?
- 18 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 19 BryanC75 !!
- 20 Question about Forum Survey
- 21 Fodors survey?
- 22 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 23 Ads appearing right below OP
- 24 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 25 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards