Help, please. We are just too old now to endure that long flight home from Italy. This was the first year we had to take connecting flights, and it was even worse than non stop. I've checked repositioning cruises from Civitavecchia & Genoa, but they leave in late Oct. to early Nov. We have been in Italy in September, in awful rain & fog. Is October the same, but colder, or does the sun return? Thank you.
cruises from Italy to Florida
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 a different 'glitch'
- 2 What's with the Pinterest icons next to many of the Asia threads?
- 3 Background ad...
- 4 site glitch this evening
- 5 Bad type font in reply box
- 7 recommendations for specific hotels, restaurants, etc.
- 8 Please Take Our Survey
- 9 Search feature doesn't work
- 10 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOTEL REVIEWS?
- 11 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 12 Offensive ads
- 13 Where to travel?
- 14 Removing Double-Postings
- 15 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 16 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 17 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 18 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 19 problem with fodor website
- 20 searching for a poster's name
- 21 Where is my trip report?
- 22 Adding trip report
- 23 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 24 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 25 Singapore Hotel Choice