Help, please. We are just too old now to endure that long flight home from Italy. This was the first year we had to take connecting flights, and it was even worse than non stop. I've checked repositioning cruises from Civitavecchia & Genoa, but they leave in late Oct. to early Nov. We have been in Italy in September, in awful rain & fog. Is October the same, but colder, or does the sun return? Thank you.
cruises from Italy to Florida
View all Forums Help activity »
- 1 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 2 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 3 Web site jitters..
- 4 New Forum
- 5 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 6 I like the new structure but
- 7 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 8 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 9 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 10 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 11 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 12 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 13 "Feedback" tab
- 14 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance
- 15 Why did my font and size change on fodors?
- 16 Getting notification on responses
- 17 What constitutes advertising?
- 18 Please make the pink 100 Hotel Awards banner stop!
- 19 iPad App
- 20 IDEAS NEEDED FOR A CHEAP GETAWAY OUT OF COUNTRY AS A NEW SOLO TRAVELER
- 21 Why does "Fodors Lounge" not show up on the list?
- 22 My Posts removed and never heard from Fodor Editors about it.
- 23 possible to have posts from two userid's combined?
- 24 Where did my link
- 25 IOS 7 quirks