We are planning to go to Croatia next year and we need some advice on how to plan our holiday.
We were thinking to spend 8-10 days in total, but 4 of those days we would like to spend it on a sailing boat island hopping. We want this holiday to be adventurous and visit the national parks, while having some time to relax, enjoy good food and good wine.Was thinking maybe Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split. Any suggestions on how we can do Croatia without losing anytime and visiting a few of the best highlights please?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password ReSet CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CARE b*g
- 2 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 3 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 4 Being banned and not understanding why
- 5 Times off by an hour
- 6 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 7 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 8 U.K. Lobdon
- 9 The time stamp is off .. again
- 10 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 11 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 12 Venice - Triest coast
- 13 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 14 Volunteer Moderators are here
- 15 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 16 Europe forum
- 17 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 18 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 19 Contacting the editors
- 20 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 21 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 22 posts are showing up out of order
- 23 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 24 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 25 Student visa renewal setback