We are planning to go to Croatia next year and we need some advice on how to plan our holiday.
We were thinking to spend 8-10 days in total, but 4 of those days we would like to spend it on a sailing boat island hopping. We want this holiday to be adventurous and visit the national parks, while having some time to relax, enjoy good food and good wine.Was thinking maybe Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split. Any suggestions on how we can do Croatia without losing anytime and visiting a few of the best highlights please?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-shaping-pro/
- 2 Zune Won't Connect To Mobile Device
- 3 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 4 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 5 Contacting the editors
- 6 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 7 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 8 posts are showing up out of order
- 9 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 10 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 11 Student visa renewal setback
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 14 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 15 Seattle, Washington
- 16 Fodors password
- 17 Recent Spam Attacks
- 18 No more spam tonight!
- 19 Korean Posts
- 20 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 21 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 22 Europe forum
- 23 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 24 tours in savannah
- 25 Forum redesign progress?