I joined Fodors in 2003 and the e-mail address I registered with is no longer valid. Can I change it? If so who?
Best regards ... Ger
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 What's the point of a travel forum
- 2 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 3 Edit featured needed
- 4 Member communications
- 5 Test
- 6 Lots of Unsolicited Emails from Fodors/Random House
- 7 Triangle failures
- 8 I broke my triangle or my triangle is broken.
- 9 time stamp is off
- 10 iOS Device(s) - In-app purchase issue
- 11 "Date vs Relevance" gone?
- 12 Feedback on new profile
- 13 Traveling thru Pearson to US
- 14 Leave this page?
- 15 Croatia - 8-10 days - 4 days sailing
- 16 ATTENTION MODERATORS - LOTS OF ADS
- 17 Where is the General forum?
- 18 Trip Reports
- 19 Posting Survey on Travel Forum?
- 20 How to select a specific country
- 21 Locked out - need help
- 22 Attn: Paul O'Brien, Sr. Community Manager
- 23 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 24 Black screen
- 25 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??