I joined Fodors in 2003 and the e-mail address I registered with is no longer valid. Can I change it? If so who?
Best regards ... Ger
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 2 Posts about moving
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 5 Report link not working
- 6 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 7 deleting own postings
- 8 New forum Vbulliten
- 9 Post notifications do not load.
- 10 The time stamp is off .. again
- 11 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 12 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 13 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 14 Being banned and not understanding why
- 15 Times off by an hour
- 16 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 17 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 18 U.K. Lobdon
- 19 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 20 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 21 Venice - Triest coast
- 22 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 23 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 24 Europe forum
- 25 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website