Looking for some quick guidance: What is generally preferred, reporting on a trip in the same thread where I sought & received suggestions, or starting a new thread that can be clearly labelled a Trip Report, and including the URL of the suggestion thread?
Best practice: Embed a trip report in question thread or start anew?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Paris in October
- 2 Past comments missing
- 3 Fewer guidebooks?
- 4 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 5 Where did the lounge go?
- 6 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 7 BryanC75 !!
- 8 Question about Forum Survey
- 9 Fodors survey?
- 10 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 11 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 12 Ads appearing right below OP
- 13 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 14 Search feature doesn't work
- 15 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 16 Can't Post A New Topic In The Lounge.................
- 17 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 18 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 19 Emailing a Post
- 20 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 21 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 22 Packing Tips from You!
- 23 Escorted Tour Forum
- 24 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 25 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania