I still cannot scroll down in Fodors on my Kindle. If I want to go beyond the first screen, I have to hit the 4 arrow icon, expand the screen a little, then can scroll. It's a total pain, so I no longer go to Fodor's on my Kindle.
And while I'm here...
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Past comments missing
- 2 Fewer guidebooks?
- 3 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 4 Where did the lounge go?
- 5 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 6 BryanC75 !!
- 7 Question about Forum Survey
- 8 Fodors survey?
- 9 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 10 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 11 Ads appearing right below OP
- 12 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 13 Search feature doesn't work
- 14 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 15 Can't Post A New Topic In The Lounge.................
- 16 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 17 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 18 Emailing a Post
- 19 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 20 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 21 Packing Tips from You!
- 22 Escorted Tour Forum
- 23 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 24 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania
- 25 Post deleted?