I still cannot scroll down in Fodors on my Kindle. If I want to go beyond the first screen, I have to hit the 4 arrow icon, expand the screen a little, then can scroll. It's a total pain, so I no longer go to Fodor's on my Kindle.
And while I'm here...
View all Forums Help activity »
- 1 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 2 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 3 Web site jitters..
- 4 New Forum
- 5 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 6 I like the new structure but
- 7 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 8 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 9 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 10 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 11 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 12 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 13 "Feedback" tab
- 14 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance
- 15 Why did my font and size change on fodors?
- 16 Getting notification on responses
- 17 What constitutes advertising?
- 18 Please make the pink 100 Hotel Awards banner stop!
- 19 iPad App
- 20 IDEAS NEEDED FOR A CHEAP GETAWAY OUT OF COUNTRY AS A NEW SOLO TRAVELER
- 21 Why does "Fodors Lounge" not show up on the list?
- 22 My Posts removed and never heard from Fodor Editors about it.
- 23 possible to have posts from two userid's combined?
- 24 Where did my link
- 25 IOS 7 quirks