I still cannot scroll down in Fodors on my Kindle. If I want to go beyond the first screen, I have to hit the 4 arrow icon, expand the screen a little, then can scroll. It's a total pain, so I no longer go to Fodor's on my Kindle.
And while I'm here...
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 a different 'glitch'
- 2 What's with the Pinterest icons next to many of the Asia threads?
- 3 Background ad...
- 4 site glitch this evening
- 5 Bad type font in reply box
- 7 recommendations for specific hotels, restaurants, etc.
- 8 Please Take Our Survey
- 9 Search feature doesn't work
- 10 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOTEL REVIEWS?
- 11 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 12 Offensive ads
- 13 Where to travel?
- 14 Removing Double-Postings
- 15 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 16 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 17 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 18 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 19 problem with fodor website
- 20 searching for a poster's name
- 21 Where is my trip report?
- 22 Adding trip report
- 23 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 24 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 25 Singapore Hotel Choice