We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it same enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
About Eiffel Tower
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Writers Needed for Croatia Guidebook
- 2 Advert voice five
- 3 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 4 Have to sign in every time to get into the lounge
- 5 Asking a question to a specific person
- 6 Why can't I get inton the Lounge?
- 7 Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
- 8 mini 'glitch' on the Asia forum.
- 9 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 10 Two accounts
- 11 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 12 Edit issue
- 13 Logging Out
- 14 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 15 "Preview" not working.
- 16 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 17 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 18 Firefox
- 19 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 20 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 21 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 22 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 23 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 24 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 25 New Forum