We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it same enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 2 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 3 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 4 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 5 Contacting the editors
- 6 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 7 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 8 posts are showing up out of order
- 9 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 10 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 11 Student visa renewal setback
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 14 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 15 Seattle, Washington
- 16 Fodors password
- 17 Recent Spam Attacks
- 18 No more spam tonight!
- 19 Korean Posts
- 20 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 21 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 22 Europe forum
- 23 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 24 tours in savannah
- 25 Forum redesign progress?