We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it same enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
About Eiffel Tower
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Escorted Tour Forum
- 2 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 3 Fewer guidebooks?
- 4 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 5 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 6 Site VERY slow today
- 7 Search feature doesn't work
- 8 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 9 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 10 Paris in October
- 11 Past comments missing
- 12 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 13 Where did the lounge go?
- 14 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 15 BryanC75 !!
- 16 Question about Forum Survey
- 17 Fodors survey?
- 18 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 19 Ads appearing right below OP
- 20 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 21 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 22 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 23 Emailing a Post
- 24 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 25 Packing Tips from You!