We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it same enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 helping people find their posts
- 2 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 3 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 4 Are your times all messed up?
- 5 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 6 Forum redesign progress?
- 7 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 8 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 9 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 10 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 11 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 12 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 13 Recent Spam Attacks
- 14 No access to Lounge
- 15 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 16 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 17 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 18 And now on US forum
- 19 Stop the Death Spiral
- 20 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 21 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 22 Relocated
- 23 Triangle failures
- 24 Can't Report Advertising or Spam
- 25 Thread on Europe board disappeared?