Hubby and I are heading in Zurich (mid to late 30's) next year for 5 nights and I;m researching which Kreis to stay in. At the moment I'm considering either Kreis 3 or 4.
We do have a few day trips planned so we don't want to be too far from the main station (I think as long as we're within 15-20min by tram to the station we should be fine).
I know Kreis 1 is the most central but we do enjoy staying a little out of the main tourist places to try and get a more local feel for a place.
Does any have any suggestions or thoughts on which area to stay in? Once we decide on the area we'll probably look for apartments to stay in from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 Summer School in France
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion