Hubby and I are heading in Zurich (mid to late 30's) next year for 5 nights and I;m researching which Kreis to stay in. At the moment I'm considering either Kreis 3 or 4.
We do have a few day trips planned so we don't want to be too far from the main station (I think as long as we're within 15-20min by tram to the station we should be fine).
I know Kreis 1 is the most central but we do enjoy staying a little out of the main tourist places to try and get a more local feel for a place.
Does any have any suggestions or thoughts on which area to stay in? Once we decide on the area we'll probably look for apartments to stay in from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Day trips from Florence
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 8 First time in Bulgaria
- 9 Paris in September
- 10 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies