Hubby and I are heading in Zurich (mid to late 30's) next year for 5 nights and I;m researching which Kreis to stay in. At the moment I'm considering either Kreis 3 or 4.
We do have a few day trips planned so we don't want to be too far from the main station (I think as long as we're within 15-20min by tram to the station we should be fine).
I know Kreis 1 is the most central but we do enjoy staying a little out of the main tourist places to try and get a more local feel for a place.
Does any have any suggestions or thoughts on which area to stay in? Once we decide on the area we'll probably look for apartments to stay in from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 6 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Norway Honeymoon
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 13 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Our future trip to Greece
- 16 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers