I am flying to Zurich this September with a decent layover in Toronto. As a US citizen, do I have to go through Immigration AND retrieve my checked bag for customs in Toronto before proceeding? Its not an issue coming BACK, as I layover in Newark.
Zurich via Toronto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 2 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 3 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 4 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 5 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 6 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 8 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 11 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 12 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Hotel in Lisbon
- 16 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 17 Tyrol - need general help
- 18 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 22 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Munich accommodations
- 25 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?