We are going to Europe for the first time in the month of July and want to go from Zurich to Venice by overnight train. Please help me in identifying the routes and timings etc. We are going to buy a EURAIL Select pass which covers 3-4 adjacent countries for a total of 10 days worth of travel.
Any help will be thoroughly appreciated !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 free international phone calls
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 6 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see