We are going to Europe for the first time in the month of July and want to go from Zurich to Venice by overnight train. Please help me in identifying the routes and timings etc. We are going to buy a EURAIL Select pass which covers 3-4 adjacent countries for a total of 10 days worth of travel.
Any help will be thoroughly appreciated !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Acropolis Athens
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 We're here!
- 20 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS