We are going to Europe for the first time in the month of July and want to go from Zurich to Venice by overnight train. Please help me in identifying the routes and timings etc. We are going to buy a EURAIL Select pass which covers 3-4 adjacent countries for a total of 10 days worth of travel.
Any help will be thoroughly appreciated !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Praiano
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 7 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!