We will be arriving in Zurich from Chicago on Swiss at 8:10am on Aug. 3, and want to continue on immediately to Salzburg. There appears to be only one direct train which leaves at 9:35am. Is it possible to catch that train? Unfortunately, the later trains all require several stops, which I think would be difficult given our state of fatigue. Advice?
Zurich to Salzburg by rail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 3 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 4 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 5 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 6 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 7 flea markets in France
- 8 What to wear
- 9 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 10 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 16 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 25 Madrid and London