We will be arriving in Zurich from Chicago on Swiss at 8:10am on Aug. 3, and want to continue on immediately to Salzburg. There appears to be only one direct train which leaves at 9:35am. Is it possible to catch that train? Unfortunately, the later trains all require several stops, which I think would be difficult given our state of fatigue. Advice?
Zurich to Salzburg by rail
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 11 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 12 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 17 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia