We're flying into Zurich, spending 1 night in Lindau and then heading to Austria. We can save $100 dollars renting the car in Lindau instead of Zurich. We usually rent cars in Europe so we're not familiar with the train costs, schedules, etc... My question- is the $100 savings worth it to train it back and forth from Zurich to Lindau and Lindau to Zurich and rent the car in Lindau. Also, since we will be tired from the flight ,is the 2 hour drive from Zurich to Lindau the area of Lake Constance that has the famous traffic jams? (We would be leaving Zurich about 1 pm on a Sunday to head to Lake Constance)
Zurich to Lindau drive or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 10 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Which european city?