We're flying into Zurich, spending 1 night in Lindau and then heading to Austria. We can save $100 dollars renting the car in Lindau instead of Zurich. We usually rent cars in Europe so we're not familiar with the train costs, schedules, etc... My question- is the $100 savings worth it to train it back and forth from Zurich to Lindau and Lindau to Zurich and rent the car in Lindau. Also, since we will be tired from the flight ,is the 2 hour drive from Zurich to Lindau the area of Lake Constance that has the famous traffic jams? (We would be leaving Zurich about 1 pm on a Sunday to head to Lake Constance)
Zurich to Lindau drive or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and where else?
- 2 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 11 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 14 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 15 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 25 Raining in rome