okay finally have our flight (miles ) leaving LAX mid June to Zurich, we arrive 3:00 pm, we are not planning in staying in Swizerland except first night, due to how expensive it is. We plan to head south, first to Bellgion, then to Venice. What routes should we take? How long from Zurich to Lake area? And from Lake Como to Venice? Wat route, do we have to go via Milan?
Zurich to Lake Como / Venice
- 1 Prague Itinerary
- 2 Moving to Spain
- 3 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 6 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 7 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 8 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 9 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 10 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 14 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 15 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 16 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 17 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 18 Home base in Provence in July
- 19 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 20 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 21 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 22 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 23 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 24 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 25 Traveling with a guide in Turkey