okay finally have our flight (miles ) leaving LAX mid June to Zurich, we arrive 3:00 pm, we are not planning in staying in Swizerland except first night, due to how expensive it is. We plan to head south, first to Bellgion, then to Venice. What routes should we take? How long from Zurich to Lake area? And from Lake Como to Venice? Wat route, do we have to go via Milan?
Zurich to Lake Como / Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 7 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 men's shoes spain
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Unique Venice Activity
- 13 Traveling in France by train
- 14 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 18 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 19 London visit
- 20 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)