okay finally have our flight (miles ) leaving LAX mid June to Zurich, we arrive 3:00 pm, we are not planning in staying in Swizerland except first night, due to how expensive it is. We plan to head south, first to Bellgion, then to Venice. What routes should we take? How long from Zurich to Lake area? And from Lake Como to Venice? Wat route, do we have to go via Milan?
Zurich to Lake Como / Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 2 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 3 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 4 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 5 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 6 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 9 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 10 Transports in Santorini
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 13 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 18 Olive Oil
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain