okay finally have our flight (miles ) leaving LAX mid June to Zurich, we arrive 3:00 pm, we are not planning in staying in Swizerland except first night, due to how expensive it is. We plan to head south, first to Bellgion, then to Venice. What routes should we take? How long from Zurich to Lake area? And from Lake Como to Venice? Wat route, do we have to go via Milan?
Zurich to Lake Como / Venice
- 1 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Drive Rome Florence
- 14 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 15 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Storage Madrid Airport
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 22 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 23 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 24 Apartment in Seville
- 25 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air