okay finally have our flight (miles ) leaving LAX mid June to Zurich, we arrive 3:00 pm, we are not planning in staying in Swizerland except first night, due to how expensive it is. We plan to head south, first to Bellgion, then to Venice. What routes should we take? How long from Zurich to Lake area? And from Lake Como to Venice? Wat route, do we have to go via Milan?
Zurich to Lake Como / Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 St Germain
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?