I'm assuming the train is the best way to get there? How far is it and how much should we expect tickets to be?
Does anyone have a train schedule link?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 2 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 7 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 8 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 9 please revew provence agenda
- 10 due to the fact that
- 11 Testadrox :- http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 12 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 13 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 14 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 15 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 16 Small detour from Paris
- 17 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 18 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 19 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 20 Sicily or Rome
- 21 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 22 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 23 Italy
- 24 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 25 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days