I'm assuming the train is the best way to get there? How far is it and how much should we expect tickets to be?
Does anyone have a train schedule link?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Europe Trip
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 4 Munich, Germany
- 5 Hostel Advice
- 6 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 7 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 8 Rome for a week
- 9 trip to Italy
- 10 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 11 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 Hertz Never Lost
- 14 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 17 Holiday in Europe
- 18 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Train from Lille to Delft
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 23 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 24 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 25 Lake Maggiore, Italy