I love all the great advice you all share! Thanks! I'm heading to Zurich on Saturday March 24th. Spending the afternoon in Zurich. We want to head to Luzern on Sunday and then head to Berner Oberland area for an overnight stay Sunday night and then back to Zurich Monday evening. We have Sunday and Monday to explore the area. We want to stay somewhere that has a few pubs or bars for drinks in the evening but is not a huge tourist trap. We also want to see some amazing mountain views and castles or churches. We would love to take some cable car or gondola rides. Any train routes and money saving ticket ideas or trip ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Zurich to Berner Oberland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - not a trip report
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 4 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 5 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 6 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 7 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 10 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 11 No points in Paris .....
- 12 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 13 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 14 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 15 What still confounds you about travel?
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 25 Stay near Paris