I love all the great advice you all share! Thanks! I'm heading to Zurich on Saturday March 24th. Spending the afternoon in Zurich. We want to head to Luzern on Sunday and then head to Berner Oberland area for an overnight stay Sunday night and then back to Zurich Monday evening. We have Sunday and Monday to explore the area. We want to stay somewhere that has a few pubs or bars for drinks in the evening but is not a huge tourist trap. We also want to see some amazing mountain views and castles or churches. We would love to take some cable car or gondola rides. Any train routes and money saving ticket ideas or trip ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Zurich to Berner Oberland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 A Sardinia trip report
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 Granada
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 21 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 22 22 year olds in Europe
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?