I love all the great advice you all share! Thanks! I'm heading to Zurich on Saturday March 24th. Spending the afternoon in Zurich. We want to head to Luzern on Sunday and then head to Berner Oberland area for an overnight stay Sunday night and then back to Zurich Monday evening. We have Sunday and Monday to explore the area. We want to stay somewhere that has a few pubs or bars for drinks in the evening but is not a huge tourist trap. We also want to see some amazing mountain views and castles or churches. We would love to take some cable car or gondola rides. Any train routes and money saving ticket ideas or trip ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Zurich to Berner Oberland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 museum passes in Rome
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !