I love all the great advice you all share! Thanks! I'm heading to Zurich on Saturday March 24th. Spending the afternoon in Zurich. We want to head to Luzern on Sunday and then head to Berner Oberland area for an overnight stay Sunday night and then back to Zurich Monday evening. We have Sunday and Monday to explore the area. We want to stay somewhere that has a few pubs or bars for drinks in the evening but is not a huge tourist trap. We also want to see some amazing mountain views and castles or churches. We would love to take some cable car or gondola rides. Any train routes and money saving ticket ideas or trip ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Zurich to Berner Oberland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 3 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 4 Itinerary Questions
- 5 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 When to visit Provence updated info
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Italian language schools
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 18 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!