I am flying into Zurich - and leaving for a river cruise from Basel. I have an extra day and would love to find a spot to spend the night and enjoy the scenery. Can anyone recommend a place that is relaxing - yet has some things to do? I am going in August.
Zurich to Basel
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 9 15 days in Europe,
- 10 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris