Hubby and I are going to Europe this June, we are arriving in Zurich, leaving from Milan on miles, this is dictating our itinerary. We will be there 14 full days. Any suggested stops, using our arriving and departure destination? How many days in each city? (want to include Rome, Florence, Nice, Lake Como). Help - any advice is much appreciated.
Zurich through Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 South of France November Trip Report
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 8 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 12 Help With Vienna
- 13 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 16 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 17 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 20 Nice or Marseille??
- 21 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Air pollution in Paris
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!