I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 European Vacation 2017
- 5 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 6 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Paris for children
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 11 Naples + Walking Tour
- 12 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 17 One July night in Verona - help!
- 18 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 London in September
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 23 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 24 IWM
- 25 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May