I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 13 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 14 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 15 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 16 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 driving from prague to salzburg
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 21 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!