I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist