I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 4 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 5 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 6 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 7 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 8 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 11 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 12 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 13 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 14 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 15 Scotland Highlands
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 18 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 19 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 23 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 24 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip