I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Which travel plan?
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time