I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 4 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 5 Berlin to Italy
- 6 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 7 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Florence - Where to stay
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Killarney
- 12 Where to go!?
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Vacation
- 15 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Dog friendly hotels
- 25 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter