I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 2 Barcelona or no ?
- 3 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 9 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 12 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 13 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 14 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 15 London with Kids
- 16 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 17 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Greece and Turkey
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 25 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway