I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 2 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 3 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Scotland Highlands Help
- 8 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 9 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 10 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany
- 14 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 15 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 16 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 23 Anchovies and Sardines
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?