I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 36 Hours in Venice
- 9 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 10 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 11 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 15 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 16 Prague & Croatia
- 17 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 18 Florence airport costumes
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris