I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight Train Questions
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Italy - best two central locations
- 5 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 6 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 7 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 11 Vet my itinerary
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 15 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 16 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 17 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Istanbul tour guides?
- 21 Flamenco Shows
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 25 St Remy area for Provence base?