I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 3 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 How to make this adventure work?
- 6 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 14 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 where to stay in Germany
- 19 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Theater in London
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin