I'm traveling to Zurich and need a little help getting to my hotel from the airport. The hotel I'm staying at is Hotel Wellenberg, Niederdorfstrasse 10, 8001 Zürich. I'm happy to take the train from the airport but I can't seem to find much about the metro unless I'm seriously missing something.
I'll be staying about 36 hours in Zurich before taking the train to Lugano (I'm hoping someone from the hotel will be able to sort me out in getting to the train station.) As I'm a solo female traveler, if anyone could provide recommendations as to where there might be a couple of good spots to eat/drink where I would feel comfortable by myself eating at a bar or table, that would be great. I'm not overly picky on food, just not a big seafood person.
Finally, if there are any clothing suggestions that would also be helpful-not because I don't know how to dress myself, but because the weather seems to be all over the place!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 3 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 vienna
- 10 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 11 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Oxford England Accommodations
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 getting to CDG