I am presently in Zurich on a business trip and plan to vist few places with my spouse.
I am planning a Zurich-Paris-Zurich trip and my itinerary is as follows (06-July - 13 July);
Day 1 - Arrive Paris (Via TGV direct train departing 07.00 am from Zurich)
Day 2, 3 - Paris
Day 4 - Paris to Montreux (Understand there are lots of train options form Geneva - either do the Golden pass and return to Lucerne or stay overnight in Montreux)
Day 5 - Arrive Lucerne - Jungfraujoch - Lucerne
day 6 - Lucerne - Mt Titlis - Lucerne
day 7 - Lucerne
Day 8 - Lucerne to Zurich
I have the following quesitons;
1. I am a non-european national. Which Pass would suit best considering the above itinerary (Swiss card, Half fare or point to point ticket)
2. From Paris to Montreux - Golden Pass line - should I take a train from Paris to Geneva - Geneva to Montreux and then next day do Montreux-Interlaken-Lucerne or will it be okay to cover Paris and Golden Pass line in one day
3. I have thought of considering Lucerne as a base (accomodation) and travel to Jungfraujoch on one day and Mt Titlis the other day.
Considering that significant part of the travel is within Lucerne-Geneva-Montreux and Zurich - which pass is recommended.
P.S>.It's my wife's bday month so any tips to make the trip special will be most welcome
Any other tips and suggestions are welcome
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선정릉역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 2 선정릉안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 3 신논현안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 4 신논현안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 5 신논현안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 6 신논현근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 7 신논현안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 8 신논현동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』
- 9 신논현역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 10 신논현안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 A visit to Greenwich
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 17 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 23 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노