We are thinking about spending a week skiing with friends in Zermatt at the end of February and, in planning our flight, found that we can fly into either Zurich or Geneva. Since we're going all that way, we will want to spend some time on each end of the ski trip sightseeing in Switzerland and maybe elsewhere. Which city would you suggest with the most charm and ease of navigating? Both within the city and to other locations. Thanks for your input.
Zurich or Geneva
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 first european holiday itinery
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?