Looking for a hotel for one night in Zurich, right before we go to the airport. Would like something that's reasonably-priced (for Switzerland), easy to get to airport, and spend an evening around the lake or somewhere. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 2 Things to do in/around Milan
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 5 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Ireland's west coast
- 8 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 9 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 10 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 11 South of Switzerland
- 12 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 13 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 18 Home Base in Belgium
- 19 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 23 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 24 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip