Looking for a hotel for one night in Zurich, right before we go to the airport. Would like something that's reasonably-priced (for Switzerland), easy to get to airport, and spend an evening around the lake or somewhere. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 6 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 7 Europe Itinerary
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 10 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 11 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 12 Summer French classes for kids
- 13 Trans-Siberia Train
- 14 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 15 Edgard bus website English version?
- 16 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 17 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 20 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 21 Car rental/return near London
- 22 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius