Looking for a hotel for one night in Zurich, right before we go to the airport. Would like something that's reasonably-priced (for Switzerland), easy to get to airport, and spend an evening around the lake or somewhere. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 2 train from ravenna to parma
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 5 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 10 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 counselling in West London
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 17 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 18 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 19 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 20 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 21 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne