Looking for a hotel for one night in Zurich, right before we go to the airport. Would like something that's reasonably-priced (for Switzerland), easy to get to airport, and spend an evening around the lake or somewhere. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Spain in January
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 5 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 6 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 7 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 8 1 way ticket
- 9 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 10 Car Rentals
- 11 French immersion courses in France
- 12 What type of visa is right for me?
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 15 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 16 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 17 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 18 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 19 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions