this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N0W : KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 ANTIVIRUS FIXED 24*7
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 4 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 5 Lake Como AREA questions
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 8 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 15 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 16 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 17 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 18 Greece
- 19 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!