this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 2 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 5 Ischia
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Germany family road trip help!
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 First time in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 scotland
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona