this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
zurich-CK-prague train or plane???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Pyrenees logistics
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 5 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Italy
- 8 Driving in Italy
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 12 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 15 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 18 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 19 caroline_venezia
- 20 Taormina Sicily
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 24 Suggestion for travel memories
- 25 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg