this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 car for four adults and four bikes
- 4 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 22 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 23 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt