this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 2 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 3 Advice for England and France travels?
- 4 please revew provence agenda
- 5 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 6 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 7 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Barcelona on budget
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 12 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 13 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 14 Where to go in March??
- 15 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 16 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 17 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 18 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 19 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 20 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 21 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 24 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 25 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?