this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
zurich-CK-prague train or plane???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Athens/Istanbul March
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Dublin to Armagh?
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 14 Gite and/or agritourism
- 15 Apartment for family trip to London
- 16 Prebook B&Bs
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 20 days in Germany
- 22 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger