this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
zurich-CK-prague train or plane???
- 1 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 2 Norway experts needed.
- 3 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 4 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 5 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 jungfraujoch mid june
- 9 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 13 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 14 Nice
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 18 Wimpy's
- 19 HELP stuck in Italy
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre