this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 3 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 London's Must Sights!
- 7 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 8 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Travel help
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 14 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 17 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 18 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 21 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 22 20 Days in Europe
- 23 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 24 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 25 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?