this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
zurich-CK-prague train or plane???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Dordogne lodging
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 13 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 23 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 24 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 25 Quiet beach town in Italy?