this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 2 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 13 Help me make this possible!
- 14 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 25 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?