this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 6 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 7 Europe Itinerary
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 10 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 11 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 12 Summer French classes for kids
- 13 Trans-Siberia Train
- 14 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 15 Edgard bus website English version?
- 16 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 17 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 20 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 21 Car rental/return near London
- 22 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius