this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 4 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Passport proplems
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Itinerary help...
- 12 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 18 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 23 A week in Paris
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Help needed with Europe itinerary