this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 아시아바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 3 아시안바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 4 윈스카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 5 태백카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 6 엔젤카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 7 빅브라더카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 10 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139