Hi, me and friends are doing a speed-tour through Europe for spring break. We only have one day per city. I know this sounds crazy but it's being done! We're starting out in Zurich but realized it is crazy expensive so I found out about a little town called Rapperswil which looks really cute and is very affordable. Does anyone have ideas or advice about what to do while in Zurich and Rapperswil? Then we move on to Appenzell, which has a little cheese factory in it, so that should keep us busy but I always appriciate advice or suggestions. Then we move to Mauren, in Lichtenstein...which I have regretfully heard it boring, so if anyone wants to speak up on why it isn't boring and what to do while there besides hike (which we'll have plenty of chances to do EVERYWHERE). Thanks so much, I have never been to these places so that's why I was wondering what there is to do.
Zurich, Appenzell, Mauren
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 2 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 3 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 4 River cruises
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped