Hi, me and friends are doing a speed-tour through Europe for spring break. We only have one day per city. I know this sounds crazy but it's being done! We're starting out in Zurich but realized it is crazy expensive so I found out about a little town called Rapperswil which looks really cute and is very affordable. Does anyone have ideas or advice about what to do while in Zurich and Rapperswil? Then we move on to Appenzell, which has a little cheese factory in it, so that should keep us busy but I always appriciate advice or suggestions. Then we move to Mauren, in Lichtenstein...which I have regretfully heard it boring, so if anyone wants to speak up on why it isn't boring and what to do while there besides hike (which we'll have plenty of chances to do EVERYWHERE). Thanks so much, I have never been to these places so that's why I was wondering what there is to do.
Zurich, Appenzell, Mauren
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 3 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 London at Easter
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia