Hi, me and friends are doing a speed-tour through Europe for spring break. We only have one day per city. I know this sounds crazy but it's being done! We're starting out in Zurich but realized it is crazy expensive so I found out about a little town called Rapperswil which looks really cute and is very affordable. Does anyone have ideas or advice about what to do while in Zurich and Rapperswil? Then we move on to Appenzell, which has a little cheese factory in it, so that should keep us busy but I always appriciate advice or suggestions. Then we move to Mauren, in Lichtenstein...which I have regretfully heard it boring, so if anyone wants to speak up on why it isn't boring and what to do while there besides hike (which we'll have plenty of chances to do EVERYWHERE). Thanks so much, I have never been to these places so that's why I was wondering what there is to do.
Zurich, Appenzell, Mauren
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 2 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Riga 2014
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 12 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 13 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 14 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Back home problems with sim card
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Budapest
- 19 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 20 Budapest--baggage storage
- 21 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 22 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 23 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?