Hi, me and friends are doing a speed-tour through Europe for spring break. We only have one day per city. I know this sounds crazy but it's being done! We're starting out in Zurich but realized it is crazy expensive so I found out about a little town called Rapperswil which looks really cute and is very affordable. Does anyone have ideas or advice about what to do while in Zurich and Rapperswil? Then we move on to Appenzell, which has a little cheese factory in it, so that should keep us busy but I always appriciate advice or suggestions. Then we move to Mauren, in Lichtenstein...which I have regretfully heard it boring, so if anyone wants to speak up on why it isn't boring and what to do while there besides hike (which we'll have plenty of chances to do EVERYWHERE). Thanks so much, I have never been to these places so that's why I was wondering what there is to do.
Zurich, Appenzell, Mauren
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 London Trip Travel
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 Weekend in Norfolk
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 St Germain
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Norway 2014