Hi, me and friends are doing a speed-tour through Europe for spring break. We only have one day per city. I know this sounds crazy but it's being done! We're starting out in Zurich but realized it is crazy expensive so I found out about a little town called Rapperswil which looks really cute and is very affordable. Does anyone have ideas or advice about what to do while in Zurich and Rapperswil? Then we move on to Appenzell, which has a little cheese factory in it, so that should keep us busy but I always appriciate advice or suggestions. Then we move to Mauren, in Lichtenstein...which I have regretfully heard it boring, so if anyone wants to speak up on why it isn't boring and what to do while there besides hike (which we'll have plenty of chances to do EVERYWHERE). Thanks so much, I have never been to these places so that's why I was wondering what there is to do.
Zurich, Appenzell, Mauren
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 4 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Late night train from Prague
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 9 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 10 Eating in University cafeterias
- 11 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 Tour Group Operators
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 18 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 23 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 24 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD