Hi, me and friends are doing a speed-tour through Europe for spring break. We only have one day per city. I know this sounds crazy but it's being done! We're starting out in Zurich but realized it is crazy expensive so I found out about a little town called Rapperswil which looks really cute and is very affordable. Does anyone have ideas or advice about what to do while in Zurich and Rapperswil? Then we move on to Appenzell, which has a little cheese factory in it, so that should keep us busy but I always appriciate advice or suggestions. Then we move to Mauren, in Lichtenstein...which I have regretfully heard it boring, so if anyone wants to speak up on why it isn't boring and what to do while there besides hike (which we'll have plenty of chances to do EVERYWHERE). Thanks so much, I have never been to these places so that's why I was wondering what there is to do.
Zurich, Appenzell, Mauren
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 2 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 5 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 6 going to italy
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 11 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 12 Self-driving tips for France
- 13 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 19 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 20 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 21 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 24 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?