Hi, me and friends are doing a speed-tour through Europe for spring break. We only have one day per city. I know this sounds crazy but it's being done! We're starting out in Zurich but realized it is crazy expensive so I found out about a little town called Rapperswil which looks really cute and is very affordable. Does anyone have ideas or advice about what to do while in Zurich and Rapperswil? Then we move on to Appenzell, which has a little cheese factory in it, so that should keep us busy but I always appriciate advice or suggestions. Then we move to Mauren, in Lichtenstein...which I have regretfully heard it boring, so if anyone wants to speak up on why it isn't boring and what to do while there besides hike (which we'll have plenty of chances to do EVERYWHERE). Thanks so much, I have never been to these places so that's why I was wondering what there is to do.
Zurich, Appenzell, Mauren
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 3 Europe Itinerary
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Jewelry
- 10 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 11 France in December 2014
- 12 Olive Oil
- 13 We have no idea where to go!
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 16 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 17 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 18 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 19 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 20 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival