We're trying to figure out a place in ZRH airport where one can leave a set of keys for another person to pick up the next morning. We can't use the luggage storage box because we can't pass the key. Any thoughts? We thought about the luggage storage drop off counter but it also requires using a ticket/zettel to pick up. Anybody knows a smart solution?
ZURICH Airport: Where to leave keys for another person to pick up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Sardinia trip report
- 2 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Granada
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 9 First time Ireland trip
- 10 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 11 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 14 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 18 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 19 22 year olds in Europe
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 22 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Coffee in Naples
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy