We're trying to figure out a place in ZRH airport where one can leave a set of keys for another person to pick up the next morning. We can't use the luggage storage box because we can't pass the key. Any thoughts? We thought about the luggage storage drop off counter but it also requires using a ticket/zettel to pick up. Anybody knows a smart solution?
ZURICH Airport: Where to leave keys for another person to pick up
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gogartys, Dublin
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 Europe with young teens
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 8 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 9 15 days in Europe,
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Sicily 10 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Portugal in September
- 25 20 day Backpacking Trip