A last minute bit of reassurance needed here.
We are flying in to Zurich and taking a train to Interlaken.
I researched ALL the various passes and couldn't come up with a clear idea of what I might want to purchase. We only have three days (2 and a half really) in Grindelwald.
I derived, perhaps mistakenly, that I can approach a desk at Zurich Airport to discuss the ticket we need and any pass that may facilitate rail or gondola journeys while in Grindelwald.
Where, please, can I do this at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 Electrical Power Conversion
- 4 italy Cinque Terre
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 10 Bruges
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 18 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 19 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip