A last minute bit of reassurance needed here.
We are flying in to Zurich and taking a train to Interlaken.
I researched ALL the various passes and couldn't come up with a clear idea of what I might want to purchase. We only have three days (2 and a half really) in Grindelwald.
I derived, perhaps mistakenly, that I can approach a desk at Zurich Airport to discuss the ticket we need and any pass that may facilitate rail or gondola journeys while in Grindelwald.
Where, please, can I do this at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Chania
- 8 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 17 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 French language immersion schools in France
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries