A last minute bit of reassurance needed here.
We are flying in to Zurich and taking a train to Interlaken.
I researched ALL the various passes and couldn't come up with a clear idea of what I might want to purchase. We only have three days (2 and a half really) in Grindelwald.
I derived, perhaps mistakenly, that I can approach a desk at Zurich Airport to discuss the ticket we need and any pass that may facilitate rail or gondola journeys while in Grindelwald.
Where, please, can I do this at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Best Indian Food
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings