A last minute bit of reassurance needed here.
We are flying in to Zurich and taking a train to Interlaken.
I researched ALL the various passes and couldn't come up with a clear idea of what I might want to purchase. We only have three days (2 and a half really) in Grindelwald.
I derived, perhaps mistakenly, that I can approach a desk at Zurich Airport to discuss the ticket we need and any pass that may facilitate rail or gondola journeys while in Grindelwald.
Where, please, can I do this at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 road trip through scotland
- 13 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 14 Wales
- 15 Best Neck Pillow
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Tieks for travel
- 18 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria