A last minute bit of reassurance needed here.
We are flying in to Zurich and taking a train to Interlaken.
I researched ALL the various passes and couldn't come up with a clear idea of what I might want to purchase. We only have three days (2 and a half really) in Grindelwald.
I derived, perhaps mistakenly, that I can approach a desk at Zurich Airport to discuss the ticket we need and any pass that may facilitate rail or gondola journeys while in Grindelwald.
Where, please, can I do this at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 5 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 6 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 7 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 8 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Undisclsoed location
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 17 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Need help with my itinerary
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Chamonix to Paris
- 25 Warsaw to Smolensk?