I'm flying into Zurich soon and would like to take advantage of a discounted train fare, however I'm not sure if I'll have enough time after I arrive to get to the train. My flight is scheduled to land at 8:05am and the train leaves at 9:28am. Does anyone out there know Zurich Airport well enough to predict if 1 hour and 20 minutes is sufficient time to disembark, go through customs, pick up luggage and get to the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence - Where to stay
- 2 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Berlin to Italy
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Where to go!?
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Walking itinerary in England?
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Dog friendly hotels
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Cambridge in May
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited