I'm flying into Zurich soon and would like to take advantage of a discounted train fare, however I'm not sure if I'll have enough time after I arrive to get to the train. My flight is scheduled to land at 8:05am and the train leaves at 9:28am. Does anyone out there know Zurich Airport well enough to predict if 1 hour and 20 minutes is sufficient time to disembark, go through customs, pick up luggage and get to the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 2 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 11 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Tour of Northern Italy
- 19 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 20 Cognac transportation?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian