I'm flying out of Zurich airport next weekend (Zurich-Prague) and will be carrying a lot of electronic equipment with me (for work). I must carry-on my equipment with me (at least the hard drive and laptop) because I don't want to check it in (previously I checked in my hard drive and found that it was damaged after arrival).
I understand that there's a carry-on luggage weight requirement for flights within the European continent. (Europe - weight requirement vs. US - piece/size/dimensions requirement). Does anyone remember if their carry-on bags are actually weighed?
I remember reading on another post that carry-on bags are weighed at the gate and not at check-in counter?
I'm flying Czech Airlines.
I really do not want to take out my hard drive at the gate to check it in just because I'm 0.5 kg over the limit...trying to figure out what to do...
And no I don't want to mail it...I need it right away when I arrive in Prague...
Thanks a bunch!!
Zurich Aiport: do they weigh your carry-on luggage?
- 1 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 5 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 8 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 14 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 15 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 16 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 17 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 20 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 Normandy on our own?
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 France by rail or car?