As said above - our international flight lands at 8:30 - I can purchase a reduced fare ticket for a train that departs at 10:45 from the ZHR airport - I would like a little more margin BUT the next convenient train with reduced fare departs at 3:45. Long time to hang around! OR could we go to the main train station and store our bags explore the area nearby while we wait for the later train. What would you do?
ZRH landing at 8:30 - on train by 10:45?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 5 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Sicily 10 days
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Portugal in September