Does anyone know how I can get a listing of zimmer frei places to stay in the middle Rhine or Mosel river areas? I have searched and searched online but see nothing, nor anything about this on the general German tourist board web site. Is this something you can only find out about once you are there? We will be traveling in these 2 areas for 2 weeks+ in early May....do we need to book in advance or can we just "wing it" and book once we are in the towns? Our last foreign trip was a month in Austria and we stayed exclusively in zimmer frei accomidations and loved it. If anyone knows anything about this type of place in Mosel or Rhine please let me know.
Zimmer frei places on Rhine or Mosel rivers?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014