Does anyone know how I can get a listing of zimmer frei places to stay in the middle Rhine or Mosel river areas? I have searched and searched online but see nothing, nor anything about this on the general German tourist board web site. Is this something you can only find out about once you are there? We will be traveling in these 2 areas for 2 weeks+ in early May....do we need to book in advance or can we just "wing it" and book once we are in the towns? Our last foreign trip was a month in Austria and we stayed exclusively in zimmer frei accomidations and loved it. If anyone knows anything about this type of place in Mosel or Rhine please let me know.
Zimmer frei places on Rhine or Mosel rivers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 19 Munich
- 20 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 24 Munich with a car?
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?