Does anyone know how I can get a listing of zimmer frei places to stay in the middle Rhine or Mosel river areas? I have searched and searched online but see nothing, nor anything about this on the general German tourist board web site. Is this something you can only find out about once you are there? We will be traveling in these 2 areas for 2 weeks+ in early May....do we need to book in advance or can we just "wing it" and book once we are in the towns? Our last foreign trip was a month in Austria and we stayed exclusively in zimmer frei accomidations and loved it. If anyone knows anything about this type of place in Mosel or Rhine please let me know.
Zimmer frei places on Rhine or Mosel rivers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 2 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Thoughts on Greece Itinerary for September
- 5 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 6 Change in Travel
- 7 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus
- 8 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 9 Pousadas
- 10 One-way car rental from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 14 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 15 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Getting Around Greece
- 18 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 19 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 23 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 Thinking About Amsterdam