Does anyone know how I can get a listing of zimmer frei places to stay in the middle Rhine or Mosel river areas? I have searched and searched online but see nothing, nor anything about this on the general German tourist board web site. Is this something you can only find out about once you are there? We will be traveling in these 2 areas for 2 weeks+ in early May....do we need to book in advance or can we just "wing it" and book once we are in the towns? Our last foreign trip was a month in Austria and we stayed exclusively in zimmer frei accomidations and loved it. If anyone knows anything about this type of place in Mosel or Rhine please let me know.
Zimmer frei places on Rhine or Mosel rivers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 italy
- 9 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 10 Side trip from Geneva
- 11 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 12 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 13 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 14 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 15 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 25 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?