When I was in Turkey last year, I bought some Zeytin Sarayi olive oil snail soap for my son. Truthfully it was more of a joke, but he loves it. I bought in in the little hill town of Sirence. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can get some more? I found their web site but it does not seem to work and it is in Turkish. It is www.zeytinsarayi.com. Thanks for any suggestions.
Zeytin Sarayi Snail Soap - No Kidding
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 4 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 5 German Wings
- 6 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 7 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 8 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 11 In Paris on my own
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Bologna Restaurants
- 14 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 15 Spain in 17 days
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Malaga article
- 18 Booking Engines You trust?
- 19 Budapest Favorites
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 23 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 24 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce