I am in the middle of planning a week in Switzerland in October, that will involve quite a bit of trains between locations. I have heard how great the swiss train system is but still feeling overwhelmed.
I am currently looking for Zermatt to Wengen, I know it will involve many transfers, but just wondering what website you would recommend I get my train schedules from? I am struggling to find something now (but know I have found it before so I am not sure what my issue is).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Firt time VISA applicant
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 9 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 10 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Need Information about French Alps
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid