I am in the middle of planning a week in Switzerland in October, that will involve quite a bit of trains between locations. I have heard how great the swiss train system is but still feeling overwhelmed.
I am currently looking for Zermatt to Wengen, I know it will involve many transfers, but just wondering what website you would recommend I get my train schedules from? I am struggling to find something now (but know I have found it before so I am not sure what my issue is).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 하나투어/」⋟✵ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✵ ⋞「/하나투어하나투어
- 3 태국골프투어♤／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♤【태국골프투어】
- 4 황제골프/」⋟✶ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✶ ⋞「/황제골프황제골프
- 5 필리핀골프투어/」⋟❖ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】❖ ⋞「/필리핀골프투어필리핀골프투어
- 6 동남아골프투어✯／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✯【동남아골프투어】
- 7 해외골프여행/」⋟✪ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✪ ⋞「/해외골프여행해외골프여행
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Roma Pass
- 13 Trek through Eur
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 We're here!