I'm leaving for Zurich in week, and will travel to Zermatt (via Visp) by train. I have a first class rail pass for the Zurich to Visp train and 2nd class tickets for Visp up to Zermatt. I leave Zurich at 9:00 a.m. on a Friday. Should I try to purchase seat reservations for us (4 people) as it is at the tail end of rush hour and beginning of the weekend? Should I try to reserve for both trains?
I will not be able to do so until I arrive in Zurich, which is late the night before we leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia trip Planning
- 2 Croatia
- 3 Norway -Trips
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 7 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
Zermatt to Zurich on a Friday morning - do I need a reserved seat?