I'm leaving for Zurich in week, and will travel to Zermatt (via Visp) by train. I have a first class rail pass for the Zurich to Visp train and 2nd class tickets for Visp up to Zermatt. I leave Zurich at 9:00 a.m. on a Friday. Should I try to purchase seat reservations for us (4 people) as it is at the tail end of rush hour and beginning of the weekend? Should I try to reserve for both trains?
I will not be able to do so until I arrive in Zurich, which is late the night before we leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 플러스카지노사이트⋞✡「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✡⋟플러스카지노사이트
- 3 타짜카지노사이트⋞☣「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☣⋟타짜카지노사이트
- 4 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 5 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 6 Via del Sale, Italy
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 10 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 18 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 19 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 23 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
Zermatt to Zurich on a Friday morning - do I need a reserved seat?