I'm leaving for Zurich in week, and will travel to Zermatt (via Visp) by train. I have a first class rail pass for the Zurich to Visp train and 2nd class tickets for Visp up to Zermatt. I leave Zurich at 9:00 a.m. on a Friday. Should I try to purchase seat reservations for us (4 people) as it is at the tail end of rush hour and beginning of the weekend? Should I try to reserve for both trains?
I will not be able to do so until I arrive in Zurich, which is late the night before we leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 22 Split to Hvar
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam
Zermatt to Zurich on a Friday morning - do I need a reserved seat?