I'm leaving for Zurich in week, and will travel to Zermatt (via Visp) by train. I have a first class rail pass for the Zurich to Visp train and 2nd class tickets for Visp up to Zermatt. I leave Zurich at 9:00 a.m. on a Friday. Should I try to purchase seat reservations for us (4 people) as it is at the tail end of rush hour and beginning of the weekend? Should I try to reserve for both trains?
I will not be able to do so until I arrive in Zurich, which is late the night before we leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 5 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget
Zermatt to Zurich on a Friday morning - do I need a reserved seat?