I'm leaving for Zurich in week, and will travel to Zermatt (via Visp) by train. I have a first class rail pass for the Zurich to Visp train and 2nd class tickets for Visp up to Zermatt. I leave Zurich at 9:00 a.m. on a Friday. Should I try to purchase seat reservations for us (4 people) as it is at the tail end of rush hour and beginning of the weekend? Should I try to reserve for both trains?
I will not be able to do so until I arrive in Zurich, which is late the night before we leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Safety in Rome
- 5 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 6 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Apartment Montreux area
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 base in brussels
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
Zermatt to Zurich on a Friday morning - do I need a reserved seat?