I'm leaving for Zurich in week, and will travel to Zermatt (via Visp) by train. I have a first class rail pass for the Zurich to Visp train and 2nd class tickets for Visp up to Zermatt. I leave Zurich at 9:00 a.m. on a Friday. Should I try to purchase seat reservations for us (4 people) as it is at the tail end of rush hour and beginning of the weekend? Should I try to reserve for both trains?
I will not be able to do so until I arrive in Zurich, which is late the night before we leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 5 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 6 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Passport proplems
- 9 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 10 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 11 Itinerary help...
- 12 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 18 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 23 A week in Paris
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Help needed with Europe itinerary
Zermatt to Zurich on a Friday morning - do I need a reserved seat?