I have 3 nights open on my trip in Switzerland and we will be based out of Zurich. I read somewhere that Zermatt slopes are open year round. Is that true? This is between May 15-18.
I have skied before but DD (7) and DW have not and I'd love for them to get in a ski experience. We'd like to do a half day ski lesson if possible and try out some of the beginner slopes.
Will hotel rates be lower that time of year and if not Zermatt is there another base we can use? Will not have a car and will probably take a train from Zurich.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 20 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily