I have 3 nights open on my trip in Switzerland and we will be based out of Zurich. I read somewhere that Zermatt slopes are open year round. Is that true? This is between May 15-18.
I have skied before but DD (7) and DW have not and I'd love for them to get in a ski experience. We'd like to do a half day ski lesson if possible and try out some of the beginner slopes.
Will hotel rates be lower that time of year and if not Zermatt is there another base we can use? Will not have a car and will probably take a train from Zurich.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소★안전한놀이터
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help