I have 3 nights open on my trip in Switzerland and we will be based out of Zurich. I read somewhere that Zermatt slopes are open year round. Is that true? This is between May 15-18.
I have skied before but DD (7) and DW have not and I'd love for them to get in a ski experience. We'd like to do a half day ski lesson if possible and try out some of the beginner slopes.
Will hotel rates be lower that time of year and if not Zermatt is there another base we can use? Will not have a car and will probably take a train from Zurich.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼연예인카지노주소
- 2 아시아카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 3 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼에이플러스카지노호텔
- 4 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 5 핼로카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 6 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 7 Wake Up Mods
- 8 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Clean up spam
- 11 Beach holiday homes italy
- 12 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 13 favorite app for converting US $$
- 14 France on my own
- 15 Greece and Italy Combo
- 16 하이원바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 17 베스트바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 18 세븐포커코리아＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 19 코리아월드카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 20 그랜드바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 21 엔젤바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 22 라마다바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 23 영종도바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 24 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 25 세븐럭바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트