I have 3 nights open on my trip in Switzerland and we will be based out of Zurich. I read somewhere that Zermatt slopes are open year round. Is that true? This is between May 15-18.
I have skied before but DD (7) and DW have not and I'd love for them to get in a ski experience. We'd like to do a half day ski lesson if possible and try out some of the beginner slopes.
Will hotel rates be lower that time of year and if not Zermatt is there another base we can use? Will not have a car and will probably take a train from Zurich.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Places of interest
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 vienna
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion