We will celebrate my Husband's BD in Zermatt in August. Any recommend nice restaurant with great view (mountains) for dinner? We plan to have dinner around 6-7 PM. Our budget 80 USD ' person (not including drink).
I saw many pics of mountain restaurant are beautiful.
I have sent email for advise to my hotel and they said it will be too cold in the evening for us to go.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Alsace to Austria?
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Private Guide in Lyon
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Budapest language lessons
- 13 Budapest Card
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?