Looking for a hotel in Zermatt for Feb 12-15. Most are fully booked. I have a room tentatively booked at Hotel Christiania. Any input about this property?
Also restaurant recommendations in Zermatt?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 5 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 6 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 7 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 10 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 11 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 12 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 13 Dinge B&B
- 14 Antwerp Tram
- 15 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 16 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 17 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 18 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 19 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 22 Alhambra
- 23 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag