Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 2 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 3 First ever europe trip
- 4 northern Portugal
- 5 Scottland for a day!
- 6 A guide to Madrid
- 7 Best Tours of Europe
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 10 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 16 Scotland and northern England
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 Help me plan a Trip
- 21 Europe first timers
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Prague for a week?
- 24 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 25 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris