Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 italy
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 12 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 17 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 24 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?