Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?
- 1 Letter of Invitation for Russia
- 2 Dubrovnik
- 3 how long in Malta?
- 4 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 5 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 6 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 10 Barcelona vs Madrid
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 14 Advent Season
- 15 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 16 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 17 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 18 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 19 Chip & Pin Only
- 20 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 21 Norway in fall?
- 22 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 23 Late night Mayfair
- 24 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 25 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain