Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 2 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 3 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 4 Car Rentals
- 5 French immersion courses in France
- 6 What type of visa is right for me?
- 7 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 8 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 9 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 10 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 11 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 Visiting Spain in January
- 14 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 15 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 16 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 17 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 18 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 19 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 20 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 21 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 22 Paris---baguette question???
- 23 Europe in late January
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?