Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?
- 1 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 2 Rhine River Intinerary
- 3 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 rand versus euro
- 8 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 9 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 12 London & Surrounding Area
- 13 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 14 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 15 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 25 Berlin Excursion from our ship...