Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 2 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 3 Place to stay in London
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 Barcelona to south of France
- 6 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 7 SIXT car rental uk
- 8 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 9 Holding bags in Paris
- 10 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 11 England/Scotland In January questions
- 12 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 13 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 14 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 15 Cornwall and Germany
- 16 Edinburgh Questions...
- 17 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 18 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 19 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 20 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 21 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 22 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 23 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 24 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 25 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?