Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 3 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 Help with Ireland Trip
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 11 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 12 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 14 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 15 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Bernese Oberland
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?