Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Germany or Sweden
- 10 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Bordeaux to Nice
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 25 Rome -- The next time around
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?