Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 2 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 3 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Self-driving in Iceland
- 6 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 Budapest questions round 1
- 11 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 12 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 13 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 14 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 15 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 16 If Greece exits
- 17 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 18 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 19 Traveling solo in the Loire Valley / train or car? best base?
- 20 Rafting Gorge du Verdon
- 21 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 22 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 23 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 24 Riviera roadtrip
- 25 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?