Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 4 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 7 Our European adventures
- 8 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 11 1 day trip from Nice
- 12 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Girona and Besalau
- 15 3 nights in Paris
- 16 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 17 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 20 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 21 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 22 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 25 Travel WiFi - France
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?