i will be in zermatt for 2 days and it looks like its going to rain. what is there to do if its raining? also same in wengen. Thanks for the help
zermatt and wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 4 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 5 Bus ride to Positano
- 6 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 7 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 8 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 11 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 12 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 13 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 14 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 15 Amsterdam restaurants
- 16 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?