i will be in zermatt for 2 days and it looks like its going to rain. what is there to do if its raining? also same in wengen. Thanks for the help
zermatt and wengen
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ryan Air
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 12 Albania for Beginners
- 13 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 17 Istanbul hotels
- 18 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 19 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 20 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 24 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 25 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?