i will be in zermatt for 2 days and it looks like its going to rain. what is there to do if its raining? also same in wengen. Thanks for the help
zermatt and wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 2 Hotels in old Rome
- 3 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 4 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 5 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 6 Car rental at Athens airport
- 7 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 8 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 11 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 12 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 13 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 14 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 15 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 16 Turkey - Live report
- 17 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 18 Wish me luck please
- 19 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 20 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 23 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 24 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 25 British Royals