i will be in zermatt for 2 days and it looks like its going to rain. what is there to do if its raining? also same in wengen. Thanks for the help
zermatt and wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 4 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 5 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 6 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 7 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 8 Which Florence hotel?
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 13 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 16 Rocamaxour
- 17 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 20 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 21 Spain vacation help
- 22 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 23 April in Madrid
- 24 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 25 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?