i will be in zermatt for 2 days and it looks like its going to rain. what is there to do if its raining? also same in wengen. Thanks for the help
zermatt and wengen
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Italian Lakes gardens
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Novels set in Greece
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...