i will be in zermatt for 2 days and it looks like its going to rain. what is there to do if its raining? also same in wengen. Thanks for the help
zermatt and wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 2 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 18 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 19 Heli Tour
- 20 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary