I am planning to travel from Zermat to Basel via CHUR, the details are as below
Zermat to Chur (glacier express dep: 9.13, arr : 14:47)
Chur to Basel (dep: 15:09, arrival: 17:27).
Please advice whether this will be a very hectic schedule in the first week of OCT.
As this would be easy for me to take the next day train to PARIS from BASEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 2 .Baba Yahoo 1 8009828520 yahOO Tech SUPP0rt phone number
- 3 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 10 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 14 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 15 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 18 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 21 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12