I am planning to travel from Zermat to Basel via CHUR, the details are as below
Zermat to Chur (glacier express dep: 9.13, arr : 14:47)
Chur to Basel (dep: 15:09, arrival: 17:27).
Please advice whether this will be a very hectic schedule in the first week of OCT.
As this would be easy for me to take the next day train to PARIS from BASEL
Zermat to Basel via Chur GLACIER Express
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Scotland Votes "No"
- 5 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 9 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 15 White Christmas
- 16 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Gtg San Antonio
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 21 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Wine tour from Verona?
- 25 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?