I am planning to travel from Zermat to Basel via CHUR, the details are as below
Zermat to Chur (glacier express dep: 9.13, arr : 14:47)
Chur to Basel (dep: 15:09, arrival: 17:27).
Please advice whether this will be a very hectic schedule in the first week of OCT.
As this would be easy for me to take the next day train to PARIS from BASEL
Zermat to Basel via Chur GLACIER Express
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 2 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 3 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 4 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 5 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 6 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 7 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 8 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Sardinia in July
- 12 Foggia Day Trip
- 13 Barcelona to Positano
- 14 15 days in Central Europe
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 Paris Recommendations
- 21 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 22 Suggestions for France Italy
- 23 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?