I am planning to travel from Zermat to Basel via CHUR, the details are as below
Zermat to Chur (glacier express dep: 9.13, arr : 14:47)
Chur to Basel (dep: 15:09, arrival: 17:27).
Please advice whether this will be a very hectic schedule in the first week of OCT.
As this would be easy for me to take the next day train to PARIS from BASEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 European Travel in March
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 Ireland driving itinerary
- 7 Slovania & Croatia
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Southern Italy
- 11 Barcelona Car rental return
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 BIKE AND BARGE
- 15 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 VRBO Neighborhood
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Base City for N Europe Layover