I am planning to travel from Zermat to Basel via CHUR, the details are as below
Zermat to Chur (glacier express dep: 9.13, arr : 14:47)
Chur to Basel (dep: 15:09, arrival: 17:27).
Please advice whether this will be a very hectic schedule in the first week of OCT.
As this would be easy for me to take the next day train to PARIS from BASEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Gites in Provence
- 15 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 16 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 4 days in Provence in early June
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence