I'm planning a trip to Greece for the last week of October and the first week of November. We'll rent a car and drive around the Pelopenese. Should we include a trip to Zakynthos? And if we do would you recommend a day trip without the car or a couple days with? Will it be too cold to swim around the Blue Caves at the end of October? Many thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 5 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June