We are two American girls traveling from Munich to Zagreb in order to get to the Plitvice lakes. Does anyone know the best way to get from Zagreb to the lakes? We don't have a car and our taking the eurolines bus to Zagreb. Thanks!
Zagreb to Plitvice Please HELP!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 French open
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 tulips in the Netherland
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Azores
- 12 Azores
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Dublin to Armagh?
- 19 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 22 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 23 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German