We will be flying into Zagreb and touring Slovenia and Croatia for a month. I was thinking we would stay in Zagreb or a town nearby for a few days. Any suggestions on accomodations?? We like small inns, walkable to attractions if possible. Then I thought we'd rent a car and head into Slovenia - are there issues with crossing the border with a rental car that we need to consider? Was also wondering how to get to our first night's location from the airport? Thanks
Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Naples
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 First time Ireland trip
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 14 Granada
- 15 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 19 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 20 Azores
- 21 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 22 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 4 weeks in the UK
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report