We will be flying into Zagreb and touring Slovenia and Croatia for a month. I was thinking we would stay in Zagreb or a town nearby for a few days. Any suggestions on accomodations?? We like small inns, walkable to attractions if possible. Then I thought we'd rent a car and head into Slovenia - are there issues with crossing the border with a rental car that we need to consider? Was also wondering how to get to our first night's location from the airport? Thanks
Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 London tube
- 5 London hotel
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol