I've been lurking for a while but I really need help as my exhaustive searches online have come up short.
I will be renting a car in Croatia and will be dropping it off prior to heading to Ljubljana. The closest available drop-off point was the Zagreb airport.
For some reason, I am having difficulty finding the best way to get from the Zagreb airport to Ljubljana.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 6 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Praiano
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece