I've been lurking for a while but I really need help as my exhaustive searches online have come up short.
I will be renting a car in Croatia and will be dropping it off prior to heading to Ljubljana. The closest available drop-off point was the Zagreb airport.
For some reason, I am having difficulty finding the best way to get from the Zagreb airport to Ljubljana.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 9 38 Days in Paris
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Naxos car rental
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Things to do in Brussels
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?