I've been lurking for a while but I really need help as my exhaustive searches online have come up short.
I will be renting a car in Croatia and will be dropping it off prior to heading to Ljubljana. The closest available drop-off point was the Zagreb airport.
For some reason, I am having difficulty finding the best way to get from the Zagreb airport to Ljubljana.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 12 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 13 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees