We will be arriving in Zagreb (via train) on Saturday, July 21. I found out the Folk Festival in Zagreb will be going on during that time. We are happy about this but were wondering a few things:
1. Since its a festival, will the hotels be hard to book? So should we book asap?
2. The folk festival ends on that Sunday, 7/22. Will most shops, cafes, museums and restaurants be closed on Sunday? I know in other European cities, sunday and sometimes Mondays places are closed.
3. We will be traveling to Varazdin (north of Zagreb) on that Monday. Same here - will places be closed?
Has anyone been in Zagreb during the Folk Festival? If so, I was curious as to their experience.
Can anyone recommend a good restaurant or two? This may seem like a bit of an odd request but we are looking for a restaurant that has lamp on a spit or something close to it.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 워커힐카지노／⌘』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『⌘＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 센토사카지노／☄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『☄＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 투게더카지노／✪』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Revised itinerary for italy
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 17 Juangfrau / mt
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!