We will be arriving in Zagreb (via train) on Saturday, July 21. I found out the Folk Festival in Zagreb will be going on during that time. We are happy about this but were wondering a few things:
1. Since its a festival, will the hotels be hard to book? So should we book asap?
2. The folk festival ends on that Sunday, 7/22. Will most shops, cafes, museums and restaurants be closed on Sunday? I know in other European cities, sunday and sometimes Mondays places are closed.
3. We will be traveling to Varazdin (north of Zagreb) on that Monday. Same here - will places be closed?
Has anyone been in Zagreb during the Folk Festival? If so, I was curious as to their experience.
Can anyone recommend a good restaurant or two? This may seem like a bit of an odd request but we are looking for a restaurant that has lamp on a spit or something close to it.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소↔바카라사이트주소
- 2 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라⌒카지노사이트주소
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights