My wife and I are contemplating flying into Zadar on 28 or 29 July and then would like to travel to Dubrovnik to stay for a week. Any hints/links please on the trip from Zadar to Dubrovnik and return. My limited research so far suggests ferry or bus may be the best options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토＼＼『 OX9００~~COM 』＼＼식보카페
- 2 성인오락＼＼『 OX9００~~COM 』＼＼야마토게임
- 3 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 4 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 Referendum in Greece
- 7 Texans Take a Tour
- 8 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 9 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 10 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 11 Train Travel in Germany
- 12 barcelona
- 13 One night in Amsterdam?
- 14 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Switzeraland Iternary
- 18 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 19 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 20 Naples?
- 21 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 22 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 23 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 24 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 25 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please