My wife and I are contemplating flying into Zadar on 28 or 29 July and then would like to travel to Dubrovnik to stay for a week. Any hints/links please on the trip from Zadar to Dubrovnik and return. My limited research so far suggests ferry or bus may be the best options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dover queues
- 2 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 3 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 6 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 7 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 8 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 Puglia
- 11 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 14 From London to Paris to US
- 15 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 My First Trip to Europe...
- 17 Residential wallpaper designs
- 18 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 19 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 23 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 24 Road Maps of Ireland
- 25 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast