My wife and I are contemplating flying into Zadar on 28 or 29 July and then would like to travel to Dubrovnik to stay for a week. Any hints/links please on the trip from Zadar to Dubrovnik and return. My limited research so far suggests ferry or bus may be the best options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Rome to Venice
- 4 Bordeaux to Nice
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 November in Rome
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 Christmas markets
- 17 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Germany or Sweden
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 22 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 23 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 24 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 25 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize