My wife and I are contemplating flying into Zadar on 28 or 29 July and then would like to travel to Dubrovnik to stay for a week. Any hints/links please on the trip from Zadar to Dubrovnik and return. My limited research so far suggests ferry or bus may be the best options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 2 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Versailles
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Train help for Prague
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon