My wife and I are contemplating flying into Zadar on 28 or 29 July and then would like to travel to Dubrovnik to stay for a week. Any hints/links please on the trip from Zadar to Dubrovnik and return. My limited research so far suggests ferry or bus may be the best options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 Tattoos in Italy
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 10 Another Question re Scotland
- 11 Place to stay
- 12 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 13 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 2 weeks from southern italy
- 21 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 22 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?