My wife and I are contemplating flying into Zadar on 28 or 29 July and then would like to travel to Dubrovnik to stay for a week. Any hints/links please on the trip from Zadar to Dubrovnik and return. My limited research so far suggests ferry or bus may be the best options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 2 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 3 Currency
- 4 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Breakfast: London
- 9 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 10 Montpellier to Arles
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 15 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 16 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 17 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 18 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 21 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 22 Poland Tour Group
- 23 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 24 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia