I am going to berlin for two weeks in April, while there we will have 4 or 5 days to be able to get out of Germany and travel bit. I already have plans to spend a couple days in Prague (outside of these 4-5 days). The problem is that I've heard great things about Zadar, Croatia, Riga, Latvia and Bratislava Slovakia, but I'm not sure which place I should visit.
I've already tried to look into flights to and fro all destinations but there don't seem to be many if any at all, and the train is way to long from Riga to Bratislava. Traveling will be two to three all mid-twenties and we would like to be able to go out a little at night, sightsee and experiences during the day.
All suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 Best Indian Food
- 3 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 4 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 9 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 12 Piedmont as a destination
- 13 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing