I am going to berlin for two weeks in April, while there we will have 4 or 5 days to be able to get out of Germany and travel bit. I already have plans to spend a couple days in Prague (outside of these 4-5 days). The problem is that I've heard great things about Zadar, Croatia, Riga, Latvia and Bratislava Slovakia, but I'm not sure which place I should visit.
I've already tried to look into flights to and fro all destinations but there don't seem to be many if any at all, and the train is way to long from Riga to Bratislava. Traveling will be two to three all mid-twenties and we would like to be able to go out a little at night, sightsee and experiences during the day.
All suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Malaga Spain
- 5 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 9 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Ibiiza Spain
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Transport Christmas and NYE