I am going to berlin for two weeks in April, while there we will have 4 or 5 days to be able to get out of Germany and travel bit. I already have plans to spend a couple days in Prague (outside of these 4-5 days). The problem is that I've heard great things about Zadar, Croatia, Riga, Latvia and Bratislava Slovakia, but I'm not sure which place I should visit.
I've already tried to look into flights to and fro all destinations but there don't seem to be many if any at all, and the train is way to long from Riga to Bratislava. Traveling will be two to three all mid-twenties and we would like to be able to go out a little at night, sightsee and experiences during the day.
All suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel in Europe
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 4 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 5 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 9 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 November in Rome
- 18 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Christmas markets