Am wondering if Zadar is worth the trip and if so, can I make it a base for a couple of nights and take side trips? And which side trips would you recommend? Our trip is a bit lopsided-we only have seven nights...first two in Split, then Mostar, and last night in Trogir. Would it be better to go to Mostar straight from airport and make Split the last stop? As you can see I am all over the place with this trip so I really need help. I want to go to Mostar badly but I'm thinking that might mess up the flow of the trip. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 10 Valencia, Spain
- 11 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 12 Visit to Engand
- 13 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 14 Place to stay
- 15 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 18 Driver"s License & Language
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 25 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges