Am wondering if Zadar is worth the trip and if so, can I make it a base for a couple of nights and take side trips? And which side trips would you recommend? Our trip is a bit lopsided-we only have seven nights...first two in Split, then Mostar, and last night in Trogir. Would it be better to go to Mostar straight from airport and make Split the last stop? As you can see I am all over the place with this trip so I really need help. I want to go to Mostar badly but I'm thinking that might mess up the flow of the trip. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 3 IWM
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 10 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 11 quickest way to Prague
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 15 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 23 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017