Am wondering if Zadar is worth the trip and if so, can I make it a base for a couple of nights and take side trips? And which side trips would you recommend? Our trip is a bit lopsided-we only have seven nights...first two in Split, then Mostar, and last night in Trogir. Would it be better to go to Mostar straight from airport and make Split the last stop? As you can see I am all over the place with this trip so I really need help. I want to go to Mostar badly but I'm thinking that might mess up the flow of the trip. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Towersey, London
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice