Am wondering if Zadar is worth the trip and if so, can I make it a base for a couple of nights and take side trips? And which side trips would you recommend? Our trip is a bit lopsided-we only have seven nights...first two in Split, then Mostar, and last night in Trogir. Would it be better to go to Mostar straight from airport and make Split the last stop? As you can see I am all over the place with this trip so I really need help. I want to go to Mostar badly but I'm thinking that might mess up the flow of the trip. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 6 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 9 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 12 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 13 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 14 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 17 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 18 Appenzell in December?
- 19 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 24 Traveling in Belgium
- 25 Day trips from Venice and Rome