Am wondering if Zadar is worth the trip and if so, can I make it a base for a couple of nights and take side trips? And which side trips would you recommend? Our trip is a bit lopsided-we only have seven nights...first two in Split, then Mostar, and last night in Trogir. Would it be better to go to Mostar straight from airport and make Split the last stop? As you can see I am all over the place with this trip so I really need help. I want to go to Mostar badly but I'm thinking that might mess up the flow of the trip. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Passport proplems
- 13 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...