All these posts about Greek islands reminds me of that restaurant on Mykonos; I had the most wonderful risotto with porcini there! I just wondered if anyone else has been there and liked it.I loved the ambience and the food! And I don't know anything about Yves Klein; anyone?
Yves Klein Bleu restaurant on Mykonos
- 1 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 2 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 3 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Where to stay in London in July
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 12 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 ferry to Harwich
- 17 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 18 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Berlin Hotels
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 23 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??