I will be studying abroad at St. Andrews for spring semester 2018 (so a long way away but I like getting excited). During the two week spring break my brother will be visiting and we're planning on touring Europe together. We want to stay in youth hostels but are not very familiar with them. Does anyone have any advice/tips/stories about them they would like to share? Or any other advice about how to travel around Europe as young people with a modest budget? We were planning on staying mostly in the Paris and Edinburgh areas.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Edinburgh to Skye
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 16 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151