I will be studying abroad at St. Andrews for spring semester 2018 (so a long way away but I like getting excited). During the two week spring break my brother will be visiting and we're planning on touring Europe together. We want to stay in youth hostels but are not very familiar with them. Does anyone have any advice/tips/stories about them they would like to share? Or any other advice about how to travel around Europe as young people with a modest budget? We were planning on staying mostly in the Paris and Edinburgh areas.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 2 Attention guys
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 5 Rome-Itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 7 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 12 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 13 Berlin to Italy
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Florence - Where to stay
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Where to go!?
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!