I will be studying abroad at St. Andrews for spring semester 2018 (so a long way away but I like getting excited). During the two week spring break my brother will be visiting and we're planning on touring Europe together. We want to stay in youth hostels but are not very familiar with them. Does anyone have any advice/tips/stories about them they would like to share? Or any other advice about how to travel around Europe as young people with a modest budget? We were planning on staying mostly in the Paris and Edinburgh areas.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노―카지노사이트
- 2 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천◁온라인바카라추천
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?