Let's meet at Laokasti Restaurant at 7pm on May 17 to celebrate Greece. Laokasti is located on the main road across from the Church of St. George, about 250 meters past the Perivolas Market as you enter Oia. If you see the Restaurant Alikona you've gone too far. I hope to see you there!
You're invited to a gathering in Oia, Santorini on May 17
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 2 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 5 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 6 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 10 travel to western Europe from India
- 11 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 12 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 13 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 14 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice