Let's meet at Laokasti Restaurant at 7pm on May 17 to celebrate Greece. Laokasti is located on the main road across from the Church of St. George, about 250 meters past the Perivolas Market as you enter Oia. If you see the Restaurant Alikona you've gone too far. I hope to see you there!
You're invited to a gathering in Oia, Santorini on May 17
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 5 Dordogne lodging
- 6 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 11 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 Dordogne markets
- 17 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 18 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 19 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 20 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 21 northern Portugal
- 22 Is this realistic... advice?
- 23 Potential trip - Balkans
- 24 Making reservations in Italy
- 25 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?