Let's meet at Laokasti Restaurant at 7pm on May 17 to celebrate Greece. Laokasti is located on the main road across from the Church of St. George, about 250 meters past the Perivolas Market as you enter Oia. If you see the Restaurant Alikona you've gone too far. I hope to see you there!
You're invited to a gathering in Oia, Santorini on May 17
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 2 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 3 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 4 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 5 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 8 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 9 Albi/Carcassone
- 10 milan austria
- 11 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 12 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 13 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 16 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 17 Alhambra questions
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 20 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 21 Airbnb
- 22 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 23 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 24 London Weekend
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving