Let's meet at Laokasti Restaurant at 7pm on May 17 to celebrate Greece. Laokasti is located on the main road across from the Church of St. George, about 250 meters past the Perivolas Market as you enter Oia. If you see the Restaurant Alikona you've gone too far. I hope to see you there!
You're invited to a gathering in Oia, Santorini on May 17
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 5 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 6 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 12 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 20 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?