Let's meet at Laokasti Restaurant at 7pm on May 17 to celebrate Greece. Laokasti is located on the main road across from the Church of St. George, about 250 meters past the Perivolas Market as you enter Oia. If you see the Restaurant Alikona you've gone too far. I hope to see you there!
You're invited to a gathering in Oia, Santorini on May 17
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 2 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 6 2 weeks in Spain
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 10 Lucerne Switzerland
- 11 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 12 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 13 First visit to France in November
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 15 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 19 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 20 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 21 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 22 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 23 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Wines charted by flavor