Looking at an apt that is near the Matisse Museum and the archaelogical museum and the monastery....do you think that is too far out from everything? We won't be swimming on the beach , but would take walks on Promenade and go out to dinner... We have 5 -6 nights so were planning to visit Eze, Cannes, MonteCarlo, Antibes in addition to Nice activities....Also looking at an apt on the Promenade as another choice. Ths is for mid May, the Cimiez apt does not have a.c.....don't know if that will be an issue.
Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Spain
- 2 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 3 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 at what point should one get health insurance
- 10 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 11 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 12 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 15 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Wines charted by flavor
- 18 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 19 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 20 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 21 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss