Looking at an apt that is near the Matisse Museum and the archaelogical museum and the monastery....do you think that is too far out from everything? We won't be swimming on the beach , but would take walks on Promenade and go out to dinner... We have 5 -6 nights so were planning to visit Eze, Cannes, MonteCarlo, Antibes in addition to Nice activities....Also looking at an apt on the Promenade as another choice. Ths is for mid May, the Cimiez apt does not have a.c.....don't know if that will be an issue.
Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Spain Questions
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist