Looking at an apt that is near the Matisse Museum and the archaelogical museum and the monastery....do you think that is too far out from everything? We won't be swimming on the beach , but would take walks on Promenade and go out to dinner... We have 5 -6 nights so were planning to visit Eze, Cannes, MonteCarlo, Antibes in addition to Nice activities....Also looking at an apt on the Promenade as another choice. Ths is for mid May, the Cimiez apt does not have a.c.....don't know if that will be an issue.
Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 VISA question
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 France,Spain,Italy
- 18 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway