Looking at an apt that is near the Matisse Museum and the archaelogical museum and the monastery....do you think that is too far out from everything? We won't be swimming on the beach , but would take walks on Promenade and go out to dinner... We have 5 -6 nights so were planning to visit Eze, Cannes, MonteCarlo, Antibes in addition to Nice activities....Also looking at an apt on the Promenade as another choice. Ths is for mid May, the Cimiez apt does not have a.c.....don't know if that will be an issue.
Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Venice hotel selection
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 May trip to the islands
- 5 Where to stay in Rome
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken