Looking at an apt that is near the Matisse Museum and the archaelogical museum and the monastery....do you think that is too far out from everything? We won't be swimming on the beach , but would take walks on Promenade and go out to dinner... We have 5 -6 nights so were planning to visit Eze, Cannes, MonteCarlo, Antibes in addition to Nice activities....Also looking at an apt on the Promenade as another choice. Ths is for mid May, the Cimiez apt does not have a.c.....don't know if that will be an issue.
Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 What to wear
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 10 Buying Masks in Venice
- 11 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 12 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 13 Mask Making in Venice
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 16 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 17 Fashion for larger man?
- 18 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel