Looking at an apt that is near the Matisse Museum and the archaelogical museum and the monastery....do you think that is too far out from everything? We won't be swimming on the beach , but would take walks on Promenade and go out to dinner... We have 5 -6 nights so were planning to visit Eze, Cannes, MonteCarlo, Antibes in addition to Nice activities....Also looking at an apt on the Promenade as another choice. Ths is for mid May, the Cimiez apt does not have a.c.....don't know if that will be an issue.
Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 3 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 4 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 5 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 10 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 19 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 20 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 21 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 24 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 25 Tour Company in Russia