Looking at an apt that is near the Matisse Museum and the archaelogical museum and the monastery....do you think that is too far out from everything? We won't be swimming on the beach , but would take walks on Promenade and go out to dinner... We have 5 -6 nights so were planning to visit Eze, Cannes, MonteCarlo, Antibes in addition to Nice activities....Also looking at an apt on the Promenade as another choice. Ths is for mid May, the Cimiez apt does not have a.c.....don't know if that will be an issue.
Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 3 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 8 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Germany and Italy
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 Hotels in Sorrento
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 18 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 19 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 20 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 24 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 25 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport