Looking at an apt that is near the Matisse Museum and the archaelogical museum and the monastery....do you think that is too far out from everything? We won't be swimming on the beach , but would take walks on Promenade and go out to dinner... We have 5 -6 nights so were planning to visit Eze, Cannes, MonteCarlo, Antibes in addition to Nice activities....Also looking at an apt on the Promenade as another choice. Ths is for mid May, the Cimiez apt does not have a.c.....don't know if that will be an issue.
Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 4 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 5 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 6 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 10 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 11 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 12 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 13 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 14 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 15 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 16 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 19 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 20 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 21 florence hotel
- 22 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 23 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 Cell Phone for Italy travel